Are you interested in technology and would you like to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world? Do you want to challenge yourself and live abroad?
One of the biggest Tech companies in the world is at the moment looking for motivated Nordic speakers! The position will suit candidates who are looking for a graduate position, where there is an opportunity for professional development and gaining experience with IT and customer support.
NORDIC Technical Support Analyst– Description
We have an exciting new project and we are looking for Danish, Norwegian OR Swedish speaking candidates to join our dynamic and multicultural Service Desk team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for Company's business client and it would be your responsibility to provide the best and most cost-effective operational and technical support function.
Why should your next job be in Kildare?
"The best of Ireland in one County" https://intokildare.ie/
- Small town vibe and only 45 mins by train to Dublin City Centre.
- Stunning nature and lively culture (pubs, shopping and cultural sites).
- International colleagues and a great opportunity to broaden your professional network.
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience in the IT and administration.
- Act as the primary country contact for business clients on all queries and escalations.
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with them appropriately.
- Maintain accurate database information
- High school diploma or equivalent leaving certificate.
- Customer service experience will be valued, but it’s not necessary.
- Knowledge of computers with a good understanding of MS Office.
- Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages and a good level of English
- Compatative Salary puls bonusses
- Relocation package on €2000!
- Flexible working hours. Shift work.
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays.
- Career training and education.
Free shuttle bus service, Fun company activities, Free gym membership onsite and much more!
If you want to apply for this position or here more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com and let's schedule a call.
If you are interested in languages jobs in Ireland, we’ll offer you meaning full jobs with great growth opportunities and development. Check out the Cpl website for other job opportunities: https://www.cpl.ie/language-jobs.aspx?page=22