We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join an exciting growing team to drive customer communications.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the team, and will be responsible for the ongoing development, execution and optimisation of a world class communications plan for the 100,000 plus customers worldwide. There is a big opportunity to drive significant commercial growth in the role, and it would suit an ambitious email marketer with a track record for delivering results in a fast-moving, data-driven environment.
Oversee the day-to-day management of the email marketing calendar and the production of email campaigns from start to finish, including creative requirements, deployment, optimisation, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Manage email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise lifetime value
- Maximise the capabilities of our email marketing platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Optimise the impact of customer comms through other channels including SMS and push messaging
- Conduct customer research through email surveys
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- Ongoing measurement and optimisation of CRM campaigns Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop a clear CRM strategy
The succesful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Degree in a relevant field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights and profitable marketing plans
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desirable
For more information on this role or any other Marketing positions please contact Adam Magorrian on +353 1947 6243