My client in the Tech space have an immediate requirement for an experienced GL Accountant for a contract role.
Duties will include:
- Maintain ledger integrity and ensure financial compliance
- Maintain internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures
- Review and posting of month-end journal entries; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP
- Assist with technical accounting issues relating to leasing and other statutory accounting queries
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders, in particular with teams across EMEA, APAC and US.
The ideal profile will be:
- Qualified accountant; CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- 4+ years accounting/general ledger experience in a multinational company
- Strong attention to detail, organisational &communication skills
- Experience of using an ERP such as SAP or Oracle would be advantageous.
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01-5005987 for more information