They are established in 2003 and a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and in-source (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Their staffs are highly trained professionals who are fundamental to their success.
They serve a cross-section of industry verticals and work with some of the biggest companies both domestically and globally in Financial Services, Telecommunication Service Providers, Digital Media, Utilities and Charities, across European and North American markets. They pride themselves on their commitment to protecting and enhancing your brand and reputation.
As a B2B Telesales Executive, you will consult with existing online retailers in the German market to sell new products.
Their client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. They are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project within company.
- Fluency in German (C1) and English, both written and verbal.
- Ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products
- Team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- Self-learner who constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- Knowledge of the E-commerce market.
- Free meals every day.
- Healthcare subsidy.
- Free parking.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best recruitment support.