Are you passionate and experienced in IT Support? Do you speak German?
If so, we are looking for YOU.
A talented Technical Support Engineer proficient in German.
- Work for an international healthcare provider
- Provide IT Support, in a tier 2/3 capacity
- Be part of a small international team
- Deliver to the EMEA market (European, Middle East, and Asian)
- Trouble shoot through an online ticketing system
- Administer IT support to the onsite staff
- Hardware and software support across desktop and general infrastructure lan/ voice/ server.
- Management of Active Directory accounts
- Actively seek to improve the local IT function and look for opportunities to do this
- Install, test and maintain components
- Document system, environment changes in line with IT processes
- Assist in project work as directed by IT Management
- Monitor system activities
- Improve your IT skills and learn new ones
- Flexibility to work from home
- Monday to Friday – Exceptional weekend work might be required
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to PRSA
- Canteen facilities with free tea and coffee
- 12 months contractor role
- Daily rate €120
- Salary reviewed after initial 6 months
- 1-2 years’ work experience in IT Support
- Stamp 1G Visa/ Stamp 4/ EU citizenship
- Proficient working German
- Relevant qualification in IT
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to Aoife Eakins via: email@example.com