Are you interested in IT? Top tech company is looking for German speakers. Experience in customer service is preferred, but not essential, as full training is provided.
You will be responsible for tech troubleshooting, providing assistance and support to customers by phone and email. If you are analytical and a problem solver, this role is for you!
Feel free to contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +353 19476382
What will you do?
- Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems.
- Answer inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Keep customers updated on open cases.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members.
What do you need to have?
- Language: Fluent English & German is essential.
- Stamp 4 Visa or European citizenship is required.
- Experience within a customer service preferred (but not essential).
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Technical savvy (Computers & Internet).
- Communications & Organizational skills.
What will you get?
- Salary: 26.500€ + Start-up Package (€2,000 inclusive of flights and initial temporary accommodation can be organized by our team)
- Full training provided
- Onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sport & Social Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Working hours: 8 hours / day shift (variable shift).
Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call: +353 19476382