Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference?
Community Operations Analysts review published online content and harmful accounts that affect millions of users world-wide.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Fluency in German and English
- Cultural understanding of the market/region
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Extensive Training and Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000 (+ Bonuses for Evening Shift)
What does this job require?
- Fluency in English and German
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland
Working hours? Location?
- You can select the shift you prefer!
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% salary increase for hours after 8pm + Transport Bonus)
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie or submit it through the link provided.