Our client, a global multinational pharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior German Customer Service Specialist in a full time role in Galway. The position is a Monday-Friday position and is regular office hours. The successful candidate will work closely with the management team providing guidance and support on systems, processes and performance improvement. The main responsibilities of this role fall into 3 categories:
2. Team Lead Support
• Ongoing mentoring, coaching and training will be required to drive a successful CS experience.
• Assist Team Lead in ensuring that all Customer Service KPI’s are met on a consistent basis.
• Design, manage and deliver Customer Service induction & continuous training programmes.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive customer loyalty and cost effectiveness.
• Work closely with subject matter experts and partners to develop content for existing & new programmes.
• Monitor calls, review orders and provide on-the-job training and mentoring to ensure that all CS Specialist competencies are maintained to the highest standard.
• Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer Service activities.
• Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
• Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable with the ability to drive collaboration and performance of Customer Service teams.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments, particularly Commercial Teams.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience mentoring and coaching teams in a Customer Service environment.
• Solid understanding of sales distribution and logistics. Medical industry experience is a distinct advantage.
• Expert knowledge of Customer Service KPIs and metrics.
• Proven track record delivering continuous improvement projects and CS initiatives in a changing environment.
• Previous experience in process and procedure writing in an ISO regulated environment
For more information on the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 507512. For more roles, see www.cpljobs.com