Our Cliet, change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with a transformative technology.
We are looking for a sales leader with experience building highly profitable, scalable, and leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth.
The company operates in the Internet Software field. It provides the IT service in more than 50 countries in various languages. More than 100 million visitors use the service. The company rapidly grows the revenue and the number of employees. It has great potential to grow your career with the brand. The Employer has developed a great environment for personal and professional development. It's a place where one person can make a big difference and your difference will always be highlighted.
This position is responsible for the development and management of your own pipeline generated by outbound sales calls, internally generated marketing campaigns and incoming leads. This position will be responsible for prospecting and developing accounts, exceeding assigned quotas, and effectively handling the scheduling of appointments throughout the initial stages of the sales cycle. This position will also be required to support and help senior sales Rep.
- You will manage and develop a team of Sales Executives, direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of Sales Executives
- Actively Coach Sales Executives and provide situational support as and when required
- 7+ years of sales experience, 2+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Excellent English language skills with other European language skills
- Free breakfast with free drinks
- Happy Hour during a week
- Medical and Health Coverage
- Generous vacation scheme
- Competitive benefit packages
- Great career progression opportunities
Location: The office is in the heart of Dublin (Dublin 2). You can easily reach by public transport such as Luas, bus and train.
If you have any question about the role, please feel free to contact Dali.firstname.lastname@example.org