AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
About the Job
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic professional who loves engaging customer prospects?
If YES, Please contact Meijia by email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 01 634 2710
Our international client is looking for a results-driven sales representative to join their continuously growing team and create the best experience for job seekers and employers.
As an Account Executive, you will be on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will build relationships with and advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of their products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile.
What do you do?
• Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB).
• Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking.
• Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face.
• Analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports.
• Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products.
What do you need to have?
• Previous experience in a sales environment.
• Fluent German and English (oral & written).
• You can learn and apply new concepts quickly.
• A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story.
• You have extraordinary written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
• Passion to educate and sell whilst focused on solutions - you’re not easily intimidated.
What you can get?
- Salary: basic €37-50k + bonus +commission
• Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevvy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
• Going beyond the usual medical, dental and vision coverage, offering incentive programs, wellness days and fitness classes to keep you moving forward.
• Support for affinity groups to help employees connect over common interests, from tacos to techno music and beyond.
• You will also enjoy local office happy hours and holiday celebrations to keep everyone connected.
• Fantastic career development and award-winning training from day one.
If interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com, or call me: 01 634 2710 for more details - CPL recruitment