Excelleting job opporutnity!!!
Regional Sales Manager- German market
It is the role of the Regional Sales Manager to manage a team of sales executives, ensuring that team performance is meeting or exceeding budget expectation. The will be responsible for the on-boarding, mentoring, training and success of new starters in the team, as well as continually identifying areas for development with existing team members
- Leading and motivating a team of sales executives, setting clear expectations of performance/ conduct and measuring against this in order to meet or exceed budget expectation.
- Assess the sales pipeline of each sales executive/ the team and prepare regular sales forecasts for Sales Managers.
- Review the Sales Activity & Performance Dashboard for each team member and interpret it, offering guidance on how to improve.
- Plan, develop and execute a range of events in support of SiteMinder’s growth objectives and strategic initiatives in Southern Europe. Major regional and local trade shows, partner events and SiteMinder seminars.
- Build, report on and communicate key metrics to track success of campaigns, events, and marketing activities in the region.
- Inside Sales Management experience with strong leadership skills, with the ability to oversee and educate team members, while still inspiring and motivating them.
- Ability to sell software-as-a-Service business applications to existing and new clients.
- Technical aptitude and passion for the technology space.
- Able to set targets and achieve or exceed them.
- Ideally experienced in the online reservations and rates industry.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with experience dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
If you are interested in this opporutnity or would like to hear more details, Please apply directly or send your CV to Meijia.email@example.com or call me on +353 (0)16342710, thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon!