Are you looking for an admin office job?
Do you prefer dealing with paper, not with angry customers?
Tired of cold calling and shift?
Here I have a solution for you!
I am looking for Real estate administrator. The ideal person for this position will have general knowledge of real estate transactions and legal documents with excellent writing and analytical skills. The right candidate will also be detail oriented and work well in a team environment.
The company provides innovative solutions for communication networks globally in 5 continents, 13 languages and 19 countries. Also, it is conveniently situated in the Dublin city centre. It is easy to reach via any mean of public transports.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Preferably legal backgrounds
- Fluent German
- Gym membership.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Increasing holiday entitlement.
- Taxsaver tickets.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Fantastic team events.
For further info, please feel free to contact me via Sukjeon.email@example.com OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/)