I am currently looking to recruit a Quality Analyst with fluent German.
The QA must monitor, evaluate, counsel, and document employee’s quality performance for a well-known gaming platform. The QA will work closely with management to support and drive Quality results of the team.
Position is based in Sandyford
-Start date for this role is February 2019, BUT Interview process is starting now! –
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors and enhances employee performance through data-gathering and report generation.
- Provide information and support to the trainers, as and when required.
- Work with TL’s in preparing various projects aimed to drive Quality and operational delivery.
- Provide feedback on Policies in order to enhance Quality.
- Monitor contacts / tickets of assigned agents
- Performs administrative duties as needed.
- Quality Awareness
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to drive improvements within a Team
- Qualification or relevant experience in Quality
- 2 + years’ experience working in quality environment
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both written and spoken
- Be highly fluent in the required supported languages with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements
Are you looking to change your job in 2019? This is a great Opportunity!!