This position is primarily responsible for responding to Client Investigations for specific German corporate retail & financial institution clients related to money transfer, with an emphasis on minimising risk. You will need to ensure all key responsibilities are completed efficiently and in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the client/stakeholders.
What do you need to do?
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions within own area of responsibility
- Ensure customer and internal stakeholder queries are answered in the most professional and efficient way possible
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines to meet the requirements of the regulators
- Works effectively within own team, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement
What do you need to have?
- Fluency in German and English
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation
- Strongly client centric oriented, with a strong focus on delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Problem solving experience with a track record of following through on issues to a satisfactory resolution.
- Previous experience in a banking role, or knowledge of SWIFTs would be an advantage
We would love to hear from you! you can apply directly on this ad. or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +35316342710 to discuss the role further - CPL recruitment