They are a real estate portfolio management and consulting company for the wireless telecommunications industry. They combine a highly standardized process with local expertise using their proprietary site development and project management software, to deliver more quickly and efficiently every phase of site development from search rings through construction management.
Their teams have deep experience in the local markets and, combined with the technology, give them an ability to scale and deliver a high volume of daily throughput that reduces cycle times, reduces costs, and also results in quality leases.
- Detail-oriented tasks within different systems
- Scheduling and tracking the process of leads
- Phone calls with banks/ legal/ government bodies
- Supporting Lease Consultants and Team Lead with a range of administrative tasks
- Native German & proficient English language essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Data entry and/or quality control experience is preferred
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- Enthusiastic & pro-active
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Experience reading legal and/or real estate documents would be an added advantage
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Taxsaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fantastic team events
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best recruitment support.