They are a real estate portfolio management and consulting company for the wireless telecommunications industry. They combine a highly standardized process with local expertise using their proprietary site development and project management software, to deliver more quickly and efficiently every phase of site development from search rings through construction management.
Their teams have deep experience in the local markets and, combined with the technology, give them an ability to scale and deliver a high volume of daily throughput that reduces cycle times, reduces costs, and also results in quality leases.
They are looking for a fluent German speaking Lease Contract Processor with legal secretary and/or real estate assistant experience to work on the preparation, review, and distribution of complex leasing transaction documents. The ideal person for this position will have a general knowledge of real estate transactions and legal documents with excellent writing and analytical skills. The right candidate will also be detail-oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Demonstrated ability to review legal documents and compare data for deficiencies.
- Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional work ethic; uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals while still maintaining flexibility in terms of job responsibilities and workflow.
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail) and other general clerical tasks to support department and/or team members.
- Must be able to type 50-70 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendaring), Word and Excel.
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Taxsaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social and sports team events.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV today to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership with the client, I can provide the best recruitment support.