Account Executive - German market
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Telephoning sales: reaching out to the potential prospects
- Conducting a consultative conversation and demonstrate how company offers marketing services
- Showing the demo and presentations via webinar, video conversation
- Analysing on the Sales pipeline and results, suggesting solutions
- Full sales cycle (B2B), Closing deals
- 1-2 calls a day, clients range very wide, from individual employer or enterprise company. This person would adopt strategy to different clients
- 1-2 years B2B phone Sales experience
- Sales focused
- Native German required
- Based salary + Commission + Bonus
- Catered meals, endless snacks, and a bevy of drink options help make sure you have hydration and fuel for your creative fire.
- Going beyond the usual medical (Health care), dental and vision coverage, Indeed offers incentive programs, wellness days and fitness classes to keep you moving forward
- Affinity groups to help employees connect over common interests, from tacos to techno music and beyond. You will also enjoy local office happy hours and holiday celebrations to keep everyone connected.
- Pension Coverage
- Indeed Wellness initiatives
- You will receive a minimum of 25 days annual leave, however you can exceed this with the Unlimited PTO Policy (Unlimited PTO). This means there is no longer a cap to the amount of time off employees can take, as long as they are still able to perform their functions normally and meet their targets/deadlines, it does not disrupt the company and/or the team’s business, and they have their manager’s approval.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to Aoife Eakins via: firstname.lastname@example.org