German & Dutch speaking Telecommunication and Billing Customer Service representative
Dublin 12, Ireland
A Billing CSR’s objective is to answer calls directly from customers and to resolve customer queries correctly and in a timely manner.
• The full day will be spent answering calls directly from the customer
• Calls must be answered and dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Resolve customer queries whilst on the call where possible raising adjustments where relevant.
• A reference number must be given to the customer for every query logged.
• The history of the customer’s account checked to ensure no duplicate work is caused.
• Notify other departments of their errors so incoming queries will reduce.
• Educate customers of their errors.
• Meet set targets on a daily basis.
• Responsible for any additional tasks given.
• Fluency in required German/Dutch written & spoken is essential
• Fluency in English both written & spoken would be an advantage
• Be efficient
• Be a logical thinker
• Able to work in a targeted environment.
• Work well in a team
• Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
• Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
• MS Office package (especially Excel)
• Keyboard skills