German Customer Services Representative
Are you a fluent German & English speaker, ideally with excellent experience in administration or customer support?
Are you now looking to take the next step in your career in Ireland?
Our client, a highly successful US multinational company are now expanding their multilingual services centre & would love to talk to you about their challenging & exciting new job in their Limerick HQ!
As the Customer Services Specialist, you will deal directly with customers across all German & English speaking markets as well as supporting your Team Leader in their daily duties.
Your main duties will be managing the customer service process, responding to customer queries on a range of issues, inputting customer orders, managing product deliveries, basic troubleshooting of problems, achieving key personal targets as well as supporting the wider business team in projects, business analysis, market research & goal achieving.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- Third level Degree/qualification in Business/Commerce ideally.
- 1-2+ years experience in a customer service focused role.
- Experience gained in a call/services centre would be an advantage.
- Previous experience ideally working in a multi-national customer service environment.
- Fluent German speaker & fully fluent English is essential.
- Proven ability to interact with colleagues & clients at all levels & deliver excellent service.
- Excellent data entry skills and good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
This is a contract position for approx. 9-12 months with €26,500 base salary, 21 days holiday allowance & full benefits on offer.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, or want to know more about this job first, please contact Barry Dolan in CPL Limerick on 061208646 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.