They are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—they work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, they drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
They now have over 2000 employees in Ireland, and three locations across Dublin. With opportunities in Technology, Digital, Operations, Strategy, Cloud and Consulting, working with some of the biggest brands on the planet; award-winning Grad and Internship Programmes; Corporate Functions, supporting our local and global businesses.
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements.
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Fluency in German (B2 and above) and English.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the quality of work.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of the internet and associated technologies.
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome).
- Flexibility with rotational shifts.
- €28,000 p.a.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Great training.
- Company social events.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide you the best recruitment support.It is not possible to apply for this job as the job listing has expired