Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos hitting one-billion users in 2019. I am currently recruiting for highly motivated individuals to join their fast-growing offices in London and deliver high-quality results and service for specific European Markets.
Content Moderators review reported and flagged social media content and harmful accounts online that negatively affect millions of users worldwide.
*Candidates in this position must be able to deal with extreme, graphic and sensitive content*
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Contract: Full-time employee, Fixed term contract
- Hours: Flexible and Shift Rotation through morning and evening
- Ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improve the content management strategy for the platform.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates company regulations.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Interested in noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends
- Cultural understanding of the language market
- Effective Time management & Prioritisation skills
- Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products (desirable)
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, reviewing content (desirable)
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
- Eligibility to work in Germany (EU Passport)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in one of the languages listed AND English:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie