Fast-growing social media platform is expanding their business in Dublin and Berlin! They are looking for experienced Content Moderation Quality Analysts for the German (DACH) market.
Content Moderation Quality Analyst (QA) – DACH - Dublin or Berlin
Daily tasks will include:
- Conducting quality assessment by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in different markets
- Conduct root cause data analysis
- Providing QA reports to a Supervisor
- Enhancing moderation policy
- Working closely with Local Operations and Safety Teams
Requirements for the QA role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a QA role related to moderation of sensitive video content (or strong Senior Content Moderation experience)
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues
- Fluency (C2/near-native level) in German
- Fluency (C1 or higher) in English
- Competitive salary based on experience (will be discussed on the interview)
- Great opportunity for career progress under the globally-know brand
- Opportunity to work in multicultural "trust and safety" hub
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Contract: 2 years, directly with the client
Location: Dublin or Berlin
Start date: Preferably ASAP, possible to discuss, with options for online onboarding during Covid-19 crisis
- Due to nature of the role, candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive video content.
- Previous experience working with sensitive video content is a mandatory requirement. Applications without that experience can’t be considered. Thank you for understanding.
If you would like to apply for this role, or have any questions, please contact Neva Klaric at firstname.lastname@example.org