Our client is recruiting Content Moderation Associate to work with one of their global leading clients. You will be responsible for helping improve the quality and safety of online content.
As a Content Moderation Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles
- Fluency in English and GERMAN
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Able to work shifts, both day and evening
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career progression
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, feel free to send your CV directly to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie and please answer on the following questions.