They are French market leader insurance company specialising in creditor protection insurance with around 30 partners in 6 European countries. Since its creation in 2008, they have been extending its business in partnership with retail banking and specialised financial services companies. Today they offer a comprehensive range of products designed to meet the Financial Protection needs of its customers and partners.
Their workplace in Dublin is underpinned by a vibrant Culture and Values program comprising of well-being, corporate social responsibility, HR best practice and fair funding for fun. They value their employees and quality of life at work is a priority for them. They work together to achieve their objectives with employees who give their best, develop in their careers and enjoy coming to work achieving results together with their colleagues.
To lead and manage the Claims Team and Operations Business Support Analysts by demonstrating clear self-motivation, clear alignment to the Company culture and its promotion, be fully customer focused and have a clear desire to lead and develop our people.
- Claims Management: to manage claims volumes on an ongoing basis and manage your staff resources ensuring adequate resources at all times
- Partner Management: to actively participate to partnership(s) management for your country of operation
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) Management: to monitor and control SLAs, quality indicators, and give regular feedback including corrective actions expected in case of decreased quality
- Monitor, Manage and Lead Operations Business Support Analyst: to provide support and create reporting for various committees and as requested by Operations
- Overall 3-5 years insurance & claims experience
- Over 1 year of insurance team lead experience in multinational environment
- Have a very good understanding of the insurance business and ideally undertaken some III exams
- Fluency in English and in German
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Social and sports event including pub every Friday
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.