We are looking for a number of enthusiastic, motivated and customer-oriented German, Dutch and Nordic (Norwegian, Danish, Swedish) speakers!
Be part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun yet professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities. Previous experience would an advantage but not essential as you will be trained in all aspects of the role (Paid Training).
Your day to day job will include:
- Answer contacts professionally
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant systems
- No cold calling (Inbound calls only)
What you get:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 4 weeks paid training
- Excellent Further Career Opportunities
- Generous Relocation Package and Support
Ideal candidates are:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Able to communicate effectively
- Motivated to develop their career in a friendly and supportive environment
The working environment is vibrant, lively and multionational. In the vicinity you can find a bank, post office, canteen with a good selection of food, a couple of shops, bars and restaurants.
We offer a tax saver ticket for public transport, there is a free shuttle bus from the train station, a free parking and a gym.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
For more details please call Miho on +353 19476206 or send your CV to Miho.Lucic@cpl.ie