Myhomecare are currently seeking General/Paediatrics Nurses in Kildare. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be passionate about providing high quality care to others.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Rates of pay= €25 mon-fri days, €28 mon-fri nights, Sat days €40.30, Sat nights €43.30, Sun days €45 Sun nights €50
- Free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- If you refer another qualified nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the you of €150. This is given when the recently activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- We offer subsidised training on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving and Handling and CPR)
Requirements for working with Myhomecare are:
- Full and in date drivers’ licence is desirable but not essential
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting for MyHomecare.
- In date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling and CPR preferred but Myhomecare offer subsidised training if not in date
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Job responsibilities that are associated with this job are:
- Constantly deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Continuously deliver patient centred care while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
All candidates applying for the General/Paediatrics Nurses job in Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the General/Paediatrics Nurses job in Kildare, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434100 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.