A leading Fund Services Provider in Dublin 2 are seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to fulfill a Client Relationship Manager position.
This presents the opportunity for an established Fund Accountant to move into a client facing role and gain exposure dealing directly with the Investment Manager.
- Contribute to the NAV process on private equity and debt funds.
- Act as a primary point of contact for investment managers, prime brokers and custodians in relation to investment activities.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients.
- Prepararation and review of financial statements.
- Support and follow the audit procedure.
- Process improvements.
- 3+ years experience in a Fund Admin, Asset Management or Audit function.
- Professional accounting qualifications desirable
- Market leading salary
- Competitive bonus strucutre
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
Contact Ciaran.email@example.com for more information.