- Review pricing of portfolios including Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, OTC's and Forwards;
- Review reconciliation of cash and security transactions;
- Prepare fee schedules including calculation of management and performance fees;
- Prepare investor allocations for each NAV cycle;
- Ensure the net asset values (NAVs)/distribution rates of all funds are calculated accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with MUFG standard or client specific procedures and timetables.
- Supervise the preparation and calculation of NAVs across all funds with zero error tolerance.
- Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Prepare SAS70 compliant daily, weekly and monthly files;
- Supervise and train Fund Accountants on all aspects of NAV process;
- Assist in preparation of audited Financial Statements and annual audit;
- Prepare reporting for the regulatory authorities.
- Supervise fund Administrators to ensure the accurate and timely processing of trade, corporate action and cash settlement information on the accounting system.
- Ensure standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis by all staff under supervision.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- Ensure fund Administrators maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Liaise with custodian on an ongoing basis and provide feedback to management.
- Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with key client contacts.
- Third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification;
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience within a similar environment;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications;
- Have a working knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation