Full stack Engineer (daily React exposure available)
This position focuses on the rewrite of a specific in house application (an order management system) transferring it to a web based UI. This role sits within a brand new team with the focus on web enablement.
As a front end developer, you will be required to design and develop the web application with React and Redux working alongside back end teams with the supporting micro service architecture. You will be able to work closely with an experienced wider team and help to build the next version of the application UI. There is also the opportunity to work across application tiers and supporting micro services.
You’ll be involved in the full SDLC from helping to refine requirements and user stories, through design and development, automated testing and CI to deployment into Amazon AWS.
You should have an understanding of web technologies, in particular http, web-services and RESTful APIs. Along with :
- Commercial experience developing SPA/Progressive web apps with React and Redux
- Understanding of authentication with tokens.
- Working with JSON documents and serialisation of data types
- .NET and C# with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Software testing with TDD techniques – unit and system testing Experience
- Experience with Continuous integration and continuous deployment CI/CD
For more information on this Belfast based role please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply just use the link provided.