Full Stack Developer
My client, a world-leading provider in the sports technology sector, continue to grow and are now seeking multiple Full Stack Developers to join their passionate, innovative team.
What will you be doing?
- Develop full stack applications
- Implement user interfaces and interactions from provided designs
- Develop back end applications from provided software designs
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for supported platforms
- Ensure responsiveness of applications to provide an exceptional user experience
- Develop maintainable and scalable APIs
What do need?
- Previous experience developing full-stack applications
- Experience developing with backend platforms and frameworks: .NET Core, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ
Bonus points for:
- Excellent knowledge of developing applications in Angular, React or Vue experience an advantage
- Experience in SQL database technologies (MySQL and MS SQL), NoSQL database experience desirable
- Experience with AWS or Azure an advantage
Why should you be interested in these positions?
The sports-tech industry is exciting, vibrant and fast paced. Combine technology and sport to provide a world leading product and service to elite clients and consumers.
Be incredibly proud of your success and continued growth.
- Salary- competitive/ negotiable
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible Working
- Birthday Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Player of the month reward
- Health and Wellbeing Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Leisure Clothing
For more information on these Full Stack Development opportunities including salary banding, interview process, team structure and timescales, please contact James Goodman on 028 9072 5634 or click apply now.
*Please note Graduate Vacancies are also available