The client is a locally owned company that have been in their current market for over 20 years. In that time they have continued to grow and now want to add a Front End Developer to the team based in Belfast
Reporting to our Senior Front End Developer, you will be a front end developer with UX/UI experience and capabilities. You will be working in our front end development team and collaborating with our Online Marketing team and other IT engineers to design and optimise fantastic new cross-platform, cross-browser user experiences. Additionally, you will be helping to improve and update existing legacy systems as we transition to new interfaces.
- Honours Degree in a computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related discipline (minimum 2:1).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a front end role and UX/UI application development.
- Experience with APIs and data-driven user interfaces.
- A working knowledge of UI/UX best practice.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS.
To discuss this role call Seamus on 02890725625 or send your CV using the link.