Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their Trust and Safety Team. In this role, you will be working as part of a team onsite with our social media client based in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players to join.
In this role, you will be applying company policies and processes. This role offers a great start to join a growing team as part of the Trust and Safety industry. You will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive safety-related requests. You will work closely with other members of the Trust & Safety team to provide timely responses to reports from respective markets.
If you're proactive, have worked as part of a team, and can work efficiently with in a fast-paced environment, we'd like to speak to you!
- Investigate, document, and follow up on safety-related requests and correspondence
- Provide clear, helpful, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests
- Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team
- Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs
- Review requests as per team policies and workflows
- Multilingual; complete fluency in English and French
- Experience with high-volume request intake and processing
- Ability to review sensitive and potentially disturbing content, including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography, and other graphic images
- Experience in content reviewing or high-volume operations and workflows (quality and quantity KPIs) is a big plus
- Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
- Patience, determination, flexibility, and resilience
- Ability to translate feedback into action quickly
- Social Media savviness
- Third level education, degree, diploma or certification preferred
- Stamp 4 OR EU passport required
Conditions & Benefits:
- Great Dublin City Centre location (accessible by DART /Luas / Dublin Bus)
- Excellent canteen onsite
- Private Health Insurance
- Up to 25 days AL
- Great onsite benefits with dedicated wellness programme and social club
- Career progression opportunities as part of our Learning & Development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexibility to work weekends as required
- Permanent Contract on offer 40 hours a week.
- Salary: 30-33K
For a confidential discussion, please contact Anna.Fanning@cpl.ie