Are you a French speaker? Do you want to work in a multicultural IT company? Are you looking to start your career in IT or technical support? If so, this job is for you! It is a 3 month temporary contract with very high chances of extension or permanency. Start date ASAP! We are conducting interviews asap.
DXC offers the opportunity for you to develop your IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
Hewlett Packard is located in Kildare, a suburb just outside of Dublin. It is about 35 minutes by bus or train from Dublin City Centre so you have the option to live in the vibrant city or in the quiet outskirts for cheaper rent.
What you’ll do day to day:
- This is a 3 months contract with excellent training and career opportunities to feed your ambition in IT.
- Gather information to resolveFrench customer problems over the phone, using the relevant tools and systems
- Working with all your team members
- Achieve individual and team goals (Bonus)
- Get involved with the company's targets and driven to achieve goals
What Benefits you will receive:
- 3 months contract with Cpl onsite in DXC (Possibility of extension)
- Salary: €20,500 per annum + performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- 21 days holiday
- Career training and education
- Free shuttle bus service
- Fun company activities, cheap gym membership onsite, Free parking and much more!
What you can bring us:
- Fluent in French and English language
- Good communication skills
- Passion for IT
- An energetic and fun personality
- EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa
If you are interested in languages/IT jobs, we’ll offer you a great opportunity to grow professionally in Ireland.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV or contact Claudio at +353 16146084.