Community Operations Analysts review published online content and harmful accounts that affect millions of users world-wide. Be part of a team where you will be rewarded with a fast growing and professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities.
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided
Contact now with CV: miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing reported content within specified markets and time-frames
- Monitoring user reporting
- Recognizing trends and patterns
- Working on multiple projects
What does this position require?
- Native-Level French and Fluent English
- Cultural understanding of the market/region
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Program
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000 (+ Bonuses)
- Permanent Contract
- Full time
Location? Working hours?
- You can select the shift you prefer!
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% salary increase for hours after 8pm + Transport Bonus)
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or submit it through the link provided.