- Conduct quality assessment by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to team members, and act as the liaison to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as an escalation point for policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across Europe.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Fluent in French and English.
- At least one year of experience working on content quality, safety or policy in a major tech or media company.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Contract: Permanent full-time directly with the client
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland.