Our client is a leading IT company who provide the platforms and systems to support some of the world’s leading privately-owned media companies specializing in health, finance and travel industries.
We are looking for fluent FRENCH speakers with EU citizenship with a background in customer service and communication (desirable), who have excellent communication and problem solving abilities.
This job is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in new technologies and would like to help customers in a modern office with a multinational environment.
The company is also going to provide the fully paid IT training and a great career progression.
As a Technical Support Analyst you are providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research.
You will be responsible for resolving customer problems using the relevant tools and systems. Also, you will be talking to clients via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail and working together with your teammates.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in communication with customers ( desirable )
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office package
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A “can do attitude”
Your Career :
- Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
- Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control, Coaching, Mentoring.
See benefits below :
- Performance Bonus
- Permanent Full time contract : Stable work
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Excellent Opportunity to grow and progress - New Multicultural and dynamic team
- International career, training and education
- Free onsite gym
- Free shuttle bus
- Team Fun Budget
- Sports & Social Club Membership,
- Bike to Work Scheme,
- PRSA Savings Scheme,
- CPL Group Scheme,
- Staff Competitions,
- Employee Assistance Program, Reward and recognition programs
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength
Would you like more information about this opportunity ?
Don't hesitate to send me your CV or question to : Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie and i will be happy to help you !
Or through LinkedIn : Amandine Herta