Would you like to join an ambitious project and opportunity as a Quality Analyst?
We have a new project coming up here in Dublin and looking for the best QAs to build their team. Do you want to become one of their members?
If you have +1 year experience as a Quality Analyst (not just content review) in content moderation this can be your opportunity to definitely make a difference and join an expanding business.
For more information, feel free to contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +353 19476382
What will you do?
- Conduct quality assessment, evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience.
ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE working already as QA in content moderation.
Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Fluent in one or more of the following languages: German, French, Italian or Turkish
What will you get?
- Salary: Negotiable €
- Career progression
- Location: Dublin
- Working hours: 8 hours (variable shift).
Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call: +353 19476382