Their technology and solutions are transforming the way our customers do their business. With their product, business replaces printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows.
Sales & Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring success to more customers. As a part of the team, no matter the size of the clients, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
- You will take ownership of the delivery of the pipeline requirements for the supported region. Demonstrate a set of demand generation activities to meet defined regional pipeline generation targets.
- You will partner with the recruitment team to hire and onboard new talent for the sales team.
- Support and encourage the personal development plans for each team member
- Drive structured and consistent mentorship to the team (Sandler Sales Methodology)
- Ensure that the team is enabled on campaigns, promotions and messaging (industry and competitive) to targeted industries, segments and accounts.
- Performance management - engage your sales development team in relevant demand generation actions through consistent communication and results analysis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have a proven track record in managing, leading and mentoring a team of sales representatives in a tech/ SaaS sales environment.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Experience with CRM systems and other sales tools.
- You are a strong networker, a natural relationship builder, with exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Capable of networking across the company and to build and manage cross-functional virtual teams.
- A proactive, creative and innovative thinker, you constantly generate new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
- The most competitive salary with commission
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Equity Benefit
- 6 Months Paid Parental Leave, Paid Bereavement Leave
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments
- Learning & Development training
- Relocation support if applicable
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership with the company, I can provide the best recruitment support.