Are you seeking to enter in an exciting world of Digital Media and work for the market leader?
We are hiring customer focused professionals passionate about providing the best service to the clients while supporting a busy sales team.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing service to inbound customer enquiries that are service-related and delivering administrative assistance and general support to the sales team.
- Receiving and processing inbound sales queries from clients via the phone, email and online chat.
- Selling to customers and engaging them in discovery activities that determine customer their needs, suggests relevant products and services, and gathering relevant customer information.
- Processing, tracking, coding and managing invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Fluency in both French and English and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 1 - 4 years relevant customer service experience.
- Computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in a team.
This is a permanent role with strong basic salary (depending on experience, up to 34k) and full list of benefits:
- Health Insurance (from day 1)
- Annual bonus (approx. 10% of an annual salary - paid quarterly)
- Dental Cover
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Breakfast is provided
- Weekly fruit for office
- Flexible working, including working from home
If interested, please apply directely on this page.