They are the world’s leading cyber AI company and the creator of Autonomous Response technology. Its self-learning AI is modeled on the human immune system and used by over 3,500 organizations to protect against threats to the cloud, email, IoT, networks and industrial systems. This includes insider threat, industrial espionage, IoT compromises, zero-day malware, data loss, supply chain risk and long-term infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Attend marketing events and security conferences.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values (POVs) to prospective customers.
- Fluency in English as a working language and French for market development.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment managing full sales cycle.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Be a team player but with the ability to operate autonomously and take independent decisions.
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading University.
- Competitive and negotiable salary with 50/50 split uncapped commission.
- Health insurance and pension.
- 3 weeks of paid training in Cambridge HQ.
- Remote onboarding available.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Paid education courses.
- Generous paid travel.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.