Ready to roll up your sleeve and explore the new challenge in Dublin?
Are you a born-to-be IT sales hunter?
Do you want to work for a business that can provide you with career development in a fast-paced growth industry?
We are looking for an energetic, experienced Account Executive to join one of the fastest growing Digitalisation/IT security company in the heart of Dublin.
Who we are
The client company provides a digital transaction management platform and a digital security solution. Today their innovative solution enables more than 400,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users to measure turnaround time in minutes rather than in days, substantially reduce costs, and largely eliminate errors. With promising cloud platform, they have great working culture. Great work/life balance with inspiring atmosphere! The Glassdoor shows near perfect score on their review. They are chosen one of the top companies to work in Dublin. The office is situated in the heart of Dublin (Dublin2). It is convenient to reach via any means of public transport.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts in the assigned territory within the Commercial Mid-Market segment
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and products demonstrations, by phone and via online demo
- Craft and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Market Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, Account Managers, Partner Account Managers, as well as Legal, Security, Professional Services and Customer Support
- Have a proven track record of success in outbound sales/business development.(min. 3yrs)
- Highly motivated, resilient
- Strong outbound prospecting skills
- Passionate for the challenge of targets and being able to overachieve your goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to exceed as part of a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in English and fluency in French
- Relocation support (flight + a temp. accommodation)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Total Rewards Compensation which includes equity grants
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments
- Learning & Development training
- And more!
Further questions, please feel free to contact Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie OR +353.(0)1.614.6102