Primary responsibilities include
- Support implementation of Regional fraud strategy, policy and projects through close & continuous oversight.
- Support ICG fraud strategy, policy and projects through close & continuous oversight.
- Conduct fraud thematic and product oversight reviews across EMEA & ICG.
- Coordinate and manage Fraud Risk tools development, design and implementation in conjunction with 1st Line of Defense.
- Assist and establish/maintain proactive fraud prevention mechanisms and fraud detection/investigation processes in the region.
- Ensure fraud losses are operating within the defined Risk Appetite parameters. Setup/implement sampling and other required techniques for other products in the region.
- Track fraud losses versus plan and counsel /review of individual countries / portfolios.
- Oversee compliance to all policies and procedures established at the group level including connected Financial Crimes disciplines.
- Recognised for fraud expertise as part of a wider group of peers with similar experience.
This role entails a unique opportunity for building a robust career in Operational Risk Management with exposure to the all customer and product processes.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me on 01 - 947 6327