CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have fantastic opportunities available to recent Graduates who want to kick start their career in a professional environment.
You will have full on-site training as well as a network of various supports to help you progress and work to the best of your ability.
This is an amazing opportunity to kick start your career with a reputable, highly sought-after company within Financial Services.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct investigations into alerts of fraud and prevent fraudulent payments.
- Proactively attempt to recover fraudulent payments.
- Communicate with potential victims of fraud to establish circumstances and additional information, before providing a fair logical decision, with supporting rationale
- Communicate with third parties.
- Identify financial crime trends through data analysis
- Create Fraud Cases via a case manager.
- Recording hourly stats.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- A flexible, energetic and innovative approach to work
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail and works well under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Working to a high standard, meeting strict timeframes
- Must be willing to commit to shift work