CPL Recruitment are excited to introduce another new role with our market leading client. This is a multifaceted role, intended to drive multiple internal and external new product initiatives on the journey to deliver our clients global ambitions.
- With the leadership team assist with creating and delivering on the Global Innovation Strategy and influence key stakeholders appropriately
- Manage the total innovation activity programme and provide reports and updates as required
- Assist in the development of the Innovation Framework and rollout across the business
- Lead project management through cross functional teams for assigned innovation projects from reviewing insights to idea generation through to launch.
- Run project team meetings to ensure successful completion of tasks and projects are on track
- Manage the innovation pipeline, interact with senior leadership and cross functionally and provide visibility, analysis and summaries of innovation projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
Approximately 5+ years’ experience in managing complex global projects commercialising consumer goods in cosmetics or FMCG
- Demonstrated success in development of strategies that unlock growth.
- Excellent project management skills, including leadership and problem-solving skills
- PMP certified a plus
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in change management and ability to champion new ways of working
Salary – Competitive DOE + Benefits