Finnish Technical Support Engineer Needed in Dublin
Become a valued member of the Technical Support Design Modeling Team based in Dublin. This team is dedicated to providing excellent technical support and enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive, services-based business model that is in alignment with their users’ needs and increases the adoption of their products and services worldwide.
- Resolving users' application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive support (e.g. User Advancement Program).
- Building a strong relationship with the user to become a "trusted advisor".
- Identify consumption gaps in product and conveying user feedback to product development team.
- Serving as primary support liaison between company and user for urgent support issues.
- Perform follow up, testing, and troubleshooting of products.
- May travel to User sites on occasions.
- Experience with CAD, modeling or rendering software is required.
- Excellent Finnish & English verbal and written communication skills.
- Civil Engineering degree or experience in road, rail, and site design advantageous.
- Ability to resolve application problems via Community interactions (forums), telephone, e-mail, and Internet chat support.
- Strong technical skills
- A level of technical knowledge in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand user's environment to offer most effective workflow.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work within a multi-lingual and diverse environment.
- City Centre location with excellent transport links.
- A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
Are you interessted in this Opportunity?
Apply Today or contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie for more Information