Do you speak Finnish? Great opportunities for job/career seekers as they offer relocation and trainings provided for the role. Cpl/DXC offers the opportunity for you to develop your IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
Customer support or Call centre background is ideal but not required. We will assist with your relocation and in setting up a bank account plus social security number in Ireland.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Dealing with Finnish customers over the phone about IT problem
- Get involved with the company's targets and driven to achieve goals
- Managing inbound calls from customers (B2B)
- Undertake onsite training's and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Contribute to projects, process improvements, and other duties as required
What Benefits you will receive:
- Permanent contract with Cpl onsite in DXC Tehnology
- Salary: €22,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus and Unsocial hours are compensated
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Relocation package (5 Nights’ accommodation + flight)
- Free shuttle bus service + Fun company activities
- Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare, about 35 minutes away from Dublin city centre
- 21 days holiday + Career training and education
What you can bring us:
- Fluent in Finnish and English language
- Good communication skills
- Passion for IT
- An energetic and fun personality
- EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa
If you are interested in languages jobs, we’ll offer you great growth opportunities and development.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 01 614 6084 with any questions you might have. Looking forward to hear from you!