They are a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Their portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Their 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
They invite you to explore current open opportunities to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with their openings. An equal opportunity employer, they welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- Ownership of the debtors’ schedule with a clear understanding of client payment terms and likely payment dates to optimise the Accounts Receivable portfolio.
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Managing the credit control function by liaising with clients and customer service to resolve payment queries and invoice disputes in a timely manner.
- Managing the cash application, ensure all cash receipts are applied properly by the cash app team.
- Maintaining and strengthen client relationships.
- 1 year of international credit experience inclusive of all aspects of credit management.
- Fluent in English as well as in Finnish.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall OTC processes.
- Experience in reading and analysing customer financial statements.
- Competitive and negotiable salary (30-40K).
- Permanent direct contract with benefits.
- Well-established career development path.
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best recruitment support.