Are you fluent in Finnish and are you looking for a career opportunity, which can take your career to new highs? If you have experience with finance or insurance sector as well as a passion for customer service and creating strong client relationships, this might be the right position for you.
About the company and the team
The company is a global known life insurance company based in Dublin 2, which engages in the cross border distribution of insurance products to Nordic clients across several European markets. They specialize in the provision of tailored insurance solutions to suit customers with complex investment needs, and they are committed to building strong customer relationships and provide world-class service throughout the lifetime of our relationships.
Their key objective is to offer superior investment products to the Nordic investor. In pursuit of this objective, they offer life insurance products primarily in Sweden, Finland and Nordic customers’ resident in Europe.
As the client administrator, you will be joining a highly skilled team, which deals with all aspects of life policy administration from new business input to investment administration and claims processing. The team is committed to providing excellent customer service to new and existing international clients and they are now seeking to recruit a Finnish Speaking Administrator to help service our Finnish client base.
• Processing new applications and existing business claims and policy alterations, taking into account varying market-specific requirements.
• Review and respond to all customer queries received in writing or by phone in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer care to all customers.
• Production of high quality and accurate client documentation.
• Maintaining a professional approach to all duties and maintain client confidentiality.
• Taking responsibility for any tasks performed for and on behalf of the department.
• Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
• Fluency in written and verbal Finnish mandatory, since you will be working with the Finnish market.
• Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Experience for a likewise customer-facing role
• Recent relevant experience in a financial services company (especially insurance).
• Excellent administration skills and must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
• Ability to work within an internationally diverse market place
• Ability to manage his/her time and to plan activities to effectively meet deadlines.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or you want to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's arrange a phone call.