Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently recruiting for a Finite Scheduler based in their Grange Castle site in Dublin West. The successful applicant will be delivering detailed process schedules to ensure the Shift Operations/Engineering execute activities RFT and in the correct sequence.
- Build standard work plans in Orchestrate
- Work with Supply Chain Master Scheduler to develop and distribute finite production schedules in support of manufacturing new products in Drug Substance .
- Manage material movements in support of POR.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and provide options around eliminating such bottlenecks.
- Ensure all non-standard work is scheduled in a controlled manner.
- Managing overdue demand on SAP and IDOCs
- Run weekly scrap reports and support budgeting process
- Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of SAP and inventory management processes/systems.
- Support investigations in relation to SAP and material issues
- Update orchestrate to reflect any changes to timelines for standard work.
- Support the generation of BOMS to support new product introductions
- Build and maintain strong ERP network relationships with key stakeholders to build knowledge, best practice to support and influence effective issue resolution or business improvement.
- Promote and coach effective use of the ERP systems and transactions, which ultimately support the Material Resource Planning and Material Flow Control must translate into better metrics on the Site Balance Score Cards.
- Support the understanding and timely implementation of strategic corporate initiatives such as IMEX and HOSUN, in how they affect business operations and master data.
- Engagement with the Communities of Practice and other site ERP specialists to build learning and appreciation of the integrated enterprise, transactions and material flow to contribute and identify continuous improvement opportunity for the business units.
- Develop standard work role cards in support of new products
- Track actual cycle times for new products being introduced and identify opportunities to improve the cycle time.
- Ensure SAP transactions are being performed in a timely fashion and work with finance to ensure that the batches are being costed correctly.
- Degree in Science or equivalent in life sciences/bioengineering/information systems or other discipline with high content of numeric analysis/calculation.
- Ideally 5 plus years of experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing, Quality Assurance or Compliance environment.
- Familiarity and experience with vaccines conjugation process and advantage
- Experience in operating within a regulated environment (EMEA, FDA).
- Must have In-depth user knowledge of SAP MRP
- Experience of business improvement or operations excellence projects.
- Familiarity with financial issues and/or cost management in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Business planning or project management or supply chain management experience.
- An excellent understanding of process manufacturing/computer systems, and demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and train others.
- Ability to efficiently use current computer packages in particular Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to deal with process change and implement new effective processes.
- An ability to work through peers and across organisational boundaries and influence at all levels in the business.
- An ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals.
Interested applicants should submit a CV to email@example.com with a brief note on why they are suitable. You can also call me directly on 01 614 6138 to discuss this or all Pfizer roles.