Our client, a leading global multinational headquartered in Co. Kerry, have now engaged Cpl to help them recruit on a dynamic new Financial/Intercompany Accountant position for the global shared shared services team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work very closely with the Group Financial Reporting Controller & will play a key part on all aspects of financial reporting & accounting as well as managing specific business units, audit management & project support to all levels of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently Big 4 or Top 10 qualified accountant to further develop & grow their career within 1 of the most admired & dynamic companies in Ireland.
• Manage interim & annual group financial statements.
• Review & consolidate year end files.
• Coordinate local & international entities.
• Research & resolve accounting queries.
• Support internal & external audit procedures.
• Acting as finance support on process improvement projects.
• Support Financial management as needed.
• Qualified Accountant from Big 4 or Top 10 is essential.
• 2-3+ years’ relevant accounting experience in a multinational or internationally focussed business.
• 3rd level degree in accounting/business studies or similar.
• Excellent interpersonal skills & proven ability to multi-task.
• Excellent IT skills including high level in all Microsoft applications.
• Ability to travel internationally
To make an application or enquiry, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 061 221701 or email a Cv to email@example.com